Now that the “Big Game” has ended, and the Giants won 21-17, you can go back and relive your favorite commercials. Here are five that stuck out during the avalanche of ads.
Jerry Seinfeld/Acura Commercial
Clint Eastwood Stars In Chrysler Commercial – “It’s Halftime in America”
Doritos Sling Baby Super Bowl Commercial
Samsung Mobile USA – Thing Called Love With Cameos From Brian Urlacher & Miranda Kerr
Official 2012 Honda CR-V Game Day Commercial – “Matthew’s Day Off”
- 108 Free Hot Dogs At The Wiener’s Circle After L.A. Wager
- Bobby Vee Dead at 73
- Cubs Fans Can Score Free Chipotle For Game One
- Brian May Cancels Remaining Tour Dates
- Win Tickets To The Tenth Annual Luxe Home CHILL Event
- K-HITS 80s Wonderland – Enter To Win!
- Here’s Proof That Bill Murray Is The Ultimate Cubs Fan!
- PHOTO: Couple Wed In Front Of Wrigley Field As Cubs Beat Dodgers In Game Six
- Monday’s Movie Trailer: ‘Trolls’
- 90 Percent Of The Pumpkins In The US Are Grown In Illinois