Most fans seem excited that the Chicago Bears have hired Marc Trestman as head coach! Dave Fogel is excited to, considering that the Trestman has a storied history in the NFL and has won several championships in the Canadian Football League, but he does have one concern. It’s not that Trestman is from Minneapolis or that he’s been coaching for nearly three decades! Dave’s biggest concern is the photo that keeps being shown on the news when ever they mention Trestman. It’s of Trestman holding up the Grey Cup (The CFL’s version of a the Super Bowl Trophy). Does it bother anyone else that the Grey Cup looks just like the Stanley Cup?
Dave Fogel Only Has One Concern About New Bears Head Coach Marc Trestman
January 17, 2013 7:02 AM
- Enter to win season passes to Six Flags Great America! cbsloc.al/117dCX8 2 hours ago
- Check out this ultimate, fan-made Bruce Springsteen documentary: cbsloc.al/13NYW4C 3 hours ago
- We've got some expert karaoke tips for you: 'Chicago Karaoke Tips: Know Your Audience… They Might Be Bigots' cbsloc.al/16bwVrh 4 hours ago
- Find out how to enter to win tickets to see Rod Stewart! cbsloc.al/16v4aoE 5 hours ago
- What do you think of Paul McCartney's letter to Russia over Pussy Riot's incarceration? cbsloc.al/10Rblzu 6 hours ago
- Prince Killing It At The... Promise Walk in Schaumburg Think Pink- Vintage Lounge in... Bloomingfest in West Chicago
- Mooseheart Bike Blessing in... Maxwell Street Vendor Fair in... Crush for Cancer 5.17.13 Mayfest in Chicago
- 5.15.13 - Employee Fitness... Antique Market in Grayslake Race to Wrigley 5K in Chicago Together Forever 5K in Park...
- Worst Rock & Roll Fan... Photos: Sloth Bear Cubs At... ABBA Museum Opens In Sweden Run for Your Life 5K in...