Every year, Bloomberg ranks the 100 wealthiest suburbs in America. This time, Chicagoland is home to eleven!
Did yours make the list? If you live on the North Shore, odds are it did, but you already knew that.
For the record, more than half are NOT along Lake Michigan. Western and Northwestern burbs were also invited to the big bucks bash!
Here are the rankings with average household income:
- Winnetka $311,902 (10th)
- Glencoe $308,625 (12th)
- Lake Forest $256,202 (31st)
- Inverness $251,657 (33rd)
- Hinsdale $245,859 (39th)
- Long Grove $229,112 (55th)
- Oak Brook $222,128 (63rd)
- Hawthorn Woods $203,192 (81st)
- Lake Bluff $200,525 (86th)
- Wilmette $196,315 (95th)
- Western Springs $192,936 (99th)
Phew! Western Springs just made it in there. Wanna see the complete list? CLICK HERE.