K-Hits Cares! The Dangers Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless, tasteless gas that kills more than 500 Americans every year.

Never use generators, grills, camp stoves, or other gasoline or charcoal-burning devices inside your home, basement, or garage or near a window.

If it’s cold, stay with friends or family or in a shelter.

To learn more, call 1-800-CDC-INFO.  K-Hits Cares!

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 104.3 K-Hits Chicago

Music NewsMusic News
Hilarious Videos
Play.ItPlay.It

Listen Live