- Bruce in the USA Concert Ticket Giveaway 104.3 K-HITS welcomes Bruce in the USA to the House of Blues in Chicago on December 27th!
- Earth, Wind & Fire Holiday CD Enter now for your chance to win the FIRST-EVER holiday album from the legendary Earth, Wind & Fire, courtesy of Sony Music / Legacy Recordings.
- K-HITS Wants To Send You On A Holiday Shopping Spree! 104.3 K-HITS wants to help you get ready for the holidays, with the K-HITS Holiday Shopping Spree!
- 22 Jump Street DVDs Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum are back as they go undercover ... again in 22 JUMP STREET. Don't miss the explosive buddy comedy loaded with 22 deleted scenes that MTV News raves 'laugh out loud funny, even better than the first.'
- Who's Bad Concert Ticket Giveaways 104.3 K-HITS welcomes 'Who's Bad' to the House of Blues on January 22nd!
- Spandau Ballet Concert Tickets 104.3 K-HITS welcomes Spandau Ballet: Soul Boys Of The Western World Tour to the House of Blues on Friday, January 30th!
- James Cameron’s Deepsea Challenge DVD Giveaways Join legendary filmmaker James Cameron on his most ambitious film yet in DEEPSEA CHALLENGE - the unbelievable record breaking solo journey into the deepest part of the ocean. The risks were astounding. The footage is breathtaking. Experience JAMES...
- Pink Floyd ‘The Endless River’ CD Pink Floyd return with The Endless River, their first studio album in 20 years. The album features the single 'Louder Than Words' and is available now, from Columbia Records.
- Nickelback Concert Tickets Enter below for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see Nickelback at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre on July 10th, 2015.
- Neil Young: A Memoir of Life & Cars Book Neil Young has fashioned a second work of extraordinary reminiscenses about his Candaian boyhood; his musical influences, the rock 'n' roll life and one of his deepest passions, cars!
- Frontera DVDs Ed Harris, Michael Pena, Eva Longoria and Amy Madigan star in the powerful film, Frontera. Set along the tumultuous Arizona-Mexico border, two families are upended when a crime is committed and an innocent man is accused.
- K-HITS At Work High Low Cash Contest 104.3 K-HITS wants you to cash in just for taking us with you to work!