- Calm Down, Everyone: Phil Collins Isn't Touring (Yet) His Dec. 6 show in Miami will likely only total three or four songs, he says.
- Bob Dylan Honored as MusiCares Person of the Year, to Receive Tribute from Jack White, Neil Young, More Fifty-some years into his career, Bob Dylan is still racking up awards.
- Journey Call Out Website Promoting Tour They Never Booked Hopefully you aren't in possession of tickets to see Journey between now and the end of the year.
- John Cho Recalls on 'Kimmel' How Meeting Morrissey Didn't Go Well Cho laughed off the encounter as he reminisced about it but Kimmel's reaction slightly differed: "Wow, that's unbelievable. What a jerk."
- Neil Young Posts New Orchestral Version of 'Who's Gonna Stand Up' He also appears to be offering it, sans publishing fees, to anyone who wants to use it.
- Chris Stein's Negatives: See 5 Awesome Photos of Blondie Chris Stein spoke with Radio.com about five photos from his new book, all of which feature Blondie frontwoman, Debbie Harry.
- Watch Paul McCartney's Star-Studded 'Meat Free Mondays' Music Video The music video features a number of notable celebrities holding up signs with the song's lyrics.
- The Kinks Releasing 50th Anniversary Box Set 'The Anthology 1964-1971' It's a five-CD, 100-plus-song retrospective billed as the "most extensive" Kinks release of its kind, ever.
- 'David Bowie Is' Exhibit Brings True 'Sound and Vision' Experience to Chicago Ready for an immersive experience? The retrospective "David Bowie Is" opens today in Chicago, and it's a mind-blowing examination of one of the modern musical era's most fascinating creative minds.
- Pink Floyd Reveal 'The Endless River' Album Cover The album was produced by David Gilmour, Phil Manzanera, Youth and Andy Jackson.
- Cuz It's A Monday Video: 'Workin' Man Blues' By Merle Haggard I think everyone's experienced the "Workin' Man Blues" when they've tried to get up on a Monday morning.
- Stream John Mellencamp's New Album, 'Plain Spoken' Plain Spoken is out on Tuesday via Republic Records, and is the follow-up to 2010's No Better Than This.