- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List Jay Z led the nominations with nine nods, followed closely by Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, Justin Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis with seven noms each.
- KISS, Nirvana Lead Fan Ballot For Induction Into Rock Hall The KISS Army is making itself heard, loud and clear.
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’ Gabriel was hosting the WITNESS 2013 Focus For Change Event, which served as an ad hoc tribute to Mandela's influence.
- Inside The Music Of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’: A 1960s Folk Primer Here's our guide to some of the seminal figures from the Greenwich Village folk music scene, which thrived in New York during the early 1960s and serves as the film's setting.
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns Nelson Mandela, the first black President of South Africa and anti-apartheid icon, died today (Dec. 5) at his home. He was 95.
- Bruce Springsteen Manuscript Sold at Auction for $197,000 The lyric sheet, which dates back to 1974, was written in his hometown of Long Branch, NJ. The lyrics are written in blue ink on an 8 1/2-by-11 sheet of ruled notepaper.
- Early Draft of "Born To Run" Lyrics Fetches Well Nearly $200,000! Springsteen's "Born to Run" manuscript sells in auction at Sotheby's for a much higher than estimated price. The collection includes several unpublished and unrecorded song lyrics.
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign Madonna hasn't been shy about expressing her distaste for Russia's anti-gay laws, but now she's joining the Human Rights Campaign's "Love Conquers Hate" initiative to stop the country from targeting their citizens with hateful laws.
- David Bowie Debuts ‘I’d Rather Be High’ Video This morning (December 5) with no heads-up, David Bowie debuted a new video for "I'd Rather Be High (Venetian Mix - Wasted Edit)."
- Earth, Wind & Fire Join GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013 These are a few of the latest addition to this weekend's star-studded GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night.
- If You Live In Olympia Fields, One Of The Isley Brothers Could Be Your New Neighbor! R and B singer R. Kelly's old house in Olympia Fields has a new owner. Rudolph Isley and his wife have bought the place. Isley is one of the original members of the Isley Brothers music group...
- David Lee Roth on Van Halen: ‘We’re Starting To Put Music Together’ Roth said that a follow-up to that album is in the works, although it will be a long time until it reaches the fans.