- Keith Richards Shares Rugged Blues Song 'Substantial Damage' Fans of the Black Keys, Jon Spencer, and, of course, Richards' main band should all take note.
- CeeLo Green Sings Over 'Taxi' Theme for 'Sign Of The Times' It's everything we expect from the former Goodie Mob crooner—butter-smooth xylophone and piano plinks.
- VIDEO: Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Dance On Billy Joel's Piano Last night's Billy Joel concert at Wrigley Field was beyond exciting - for a number of reasons: 1) It's Billy Freakin' Joel! 2) I got to stand on the grass at the friendly confines for the very first time! 3) Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer showed...
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen “It’s just a missing part of our society now.”
- U2 Premiere New Video for 'Song For Someone' The moody black clip and white juxtaposes images of the vastness: deserts, oceans, space, and of course Bono.
- VIDEO (NSFW): Paul McCartney Was Made Uncomfortable By Miley Cyrus' Breasts "It's a nice conversation icebreaker," Cyrus quipped, referencing her nudity while appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- Darlene Love "Forbidden Nights" Video Features All-Star Cast If star power is what you want from a music video cameo, it’s hard to beat the group that Darlene Loves assembled.
- Listen: Remastered Version Of Paul McCartney's 'Take It Away' Is Pretty Great In the buildup to the reissue of Tug of War, McCartney has just released a remastered version of one of the funky "Take It Away."
- Beatles Wednesday Video: 'I Am The Walrus' "I Am The Walrus" is found on The Beatles "Magical Mystery Tour" album that came out in 1967. But who was the "walrus"? There's multiple answers!
- 'Born To Run' Turns 40: Here's How People Are Remembering The Best Album Ever With Born to Run, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band proved not to be a handful of individuals making music, but an entire movement, a revolution that resonated with all of America, particularly the downtrodden working class of the 1970s.
- Decorative Horse Featuring Chicago (The Band AND City) Being Auctioned Off To Help Chicago Officers Have you seen the Horses of Honor that are all over Chicago?
- Turntable Tuesday Video: 'For What It's Worth' By Buffalo Springfield Even though this song was a HUGE hit for Buffalo Springfield, the group was never a major commercial success.