Latest Show Updates
- Capone Convicted Here in Chicago on October 17, 1931, Al Capone was convicted of a federal crime. Although Capone was alleged to have been behind many gangland hits, he was actually found guilty of income tax evasion. Today, of course, if you're looking for...
- VIDEO: Awesome Halloween Light Show In Naperville If you want to see one of the most impressive Halloween light displays ANYWHERE, it’s right here in Naperville! These lights are all synced up to a long list of songs you love. Though, we have a few favorites here at K-Hits.
- Here's Why Some of Chicago's Bridges Have Been Pink Lately! Here's why the LaSalle and Clark Street Bridges were pink the other day.
- The Bleachers (& Some Of The Walls) At Wrigley Field Are No More! Crews working on the renovation of Wrigley Field have torn down the bleachers and the walls behind them.
- VIDEO: After Seeing This, You'll Never Move A Couch The Old Way Again! Will you try this the next time you move?
- Just Where Is The Best High School In Illinois? If you live in Geneva, congrats to you! You've got the best high school in the entire state!
- Domino's Is Selling Pizzas For A Buck On Saturday! Domino's is planning on opening it's 100th Chicago location on Saturday and that's good news for you and me!
- Cuz It's The Weekend Video: 'Lazy On A Sunday Afternoon' By Queen Is there anything better than just chillin' out on a Sunday afternoon after a Bears win?
- While This Winter Be Better Or Worse Than Last Year? Forecasters say that it'll be just as cold this coming winter as it was last year
- What Legendary Group Decided To Call It Quits On This Day In 1972? This group decided to call it quits on October 16, 1972. Between 1968 and 1972, they racked up 17, Top 40 hits...
- Derrick Rose Loves His Grilled Cheese! Here's something you probably didn't know about Derrick Rose: he goes to fancy restaurants...and orders grilled cheese sandwiches! What else is there to know about the Englewood #1 son?
- Chicagoland's Most Dangerous Intersections The Active Transportation Alliance has figured which are the most dangerous intersections in Chicagoland - city AND burbs. Are any of these in your daily commute?