Latest Show Updates
- VIDEO: The $25,000 Coach Q "Gesture" Even the most friendly and patient of us have made an obscene gesture at some point. Good ole' Coach Q, Joel Quenneville was trying to get the refs to call a delay of game last night. They didn't and Mr. Mustache was NOT happy!
- VIDEO: Can You Imagine "The Sound Of Music" As A Horror Film? Check out this movie trailer for "The Sound of Music." Someone took the time to re-edit scenes from the movie to make it seem more dark. The suspenseful music they put underneath helps a lot too!
- PHOTO: Naperville Cop Car Ends Up On Top Of Huge Rock In A Taco Bell Parking Lot Officials are trying to figure out how a Naperville cop car ended up on top of a huge decorative rock in a Taco Bell parking lot the other day.
- Side By Side Comparison: Van Halen With Dave Vs. Van Halen With Sammy! Here's an age old debate, which version of Van Halen was better: the one fronted by David Lee Roth or by Sammy Hagar?
- Do Chicago Blackhawks Fans Have The Blues After Last Night's Loss? If you didn't stay up last night triple overtime playoff game between the Chicago Blackhawks and The St. Louis Blues, I've got some bad news for you!
- Could Global Warming Be The Reason For An Increase In Beer Prices? Well, now we really need to do something about global warming! it's causing problems with the cost of beer!
- Would You Let Someone Hit A Golf Ball Out Of Your Mouth? OK, here's one for ya! Who wants to let me try this on them? I'm an 18 handicap if that matters.
- Are You As Sick Of These Phrases As We Are? Is there a phrase that you're just sick of hearing people say?
- PHOTOS: World's 120 Scariest Easter Bunnies That's a young Jeffro with whom I thought to be the world's scariest Easter Bunny. Thanks to the interwebs, I've come to realize there are a LOT of other people in the world who felt the exact same way I did! Here are some of their photos.
- VIDEO: Benny The Bull Is INSANE! The NBA Playoffs kick off this Sunday night with the Bulls vs. Wizards. So, Benny is out rallying the troops. Though, at first glance, it seemed as though he had given up all hope this afternoon. He was standing atop the Sears Tower!!!
- Do You Live In One Of Illinois' Best Small Cities? Say Illinois to someone from out of state and they all immediately thinks of Chicago, but truth is, there's a ton of great small cities all throughout this state!
- Sailboat Season Is Back In Chicago! Have you ever gotten stuck because one of the bridges around the city were up? It's sailboat season, which means people are bringing their boats back to the docks on Lake Michigan.