Latest Show Updates
- Lance Briggs Announces Retirement -- We'll Miss Ya, Lance! Good luck, Lance! It was hard to imagine the Bears without Urlacher. Same goes for #55.
- Love Star Wars? Join Gary Spears At Meijer TONIGHT To Celebrate The S.W. Saga! It's Gary Spears inviting all Star Wars fans to join us at Meijer at 5150 Franklin Street in Michigan City, Indiana TONIGHT from 11 PM to 1 AM as we celebrate 'Force Friday'!
- Check Out What They Found In The Basement Of New Trier High School! There's some construction going on right now at New Trier High School, so that means some stuff's being moved around and unpacked for the first time in forever.
- Cuz it's September Video: 'September' By Earth Wind & Fire "September" by Earth Wind and Fire was written specifically for their greatest hits album in 1978 and became one of their biggest crossover hits.
- Last Year's Chicago Marathon Really Helped The City's Economy! Sure, it messes up traffic, but for what The Chicago Marathon brings to the city's economy, it's worth it!
- A Property Tax Increase Could Be Coming To Chicago Soon! Ready to pay some more in property taxes? How about a garbage collection fee?
- Throwback Thursday Video: 'Angel' By Aerosmith Aerosmith's 1987 album "Permanent vacation" had a whole bunch of hits on it! There was "Rag Doll", "Dude Looks Like A Lady" and this song, "Angel."
- The BEST Lobster Rolls In Chicago Living in the Midwest, finding good lobster can be quite the challenge! While Lake Michigan is a wonderful commodity, it's NOT an ocean. Too bad, since that's where lobsters live. So, where does one go to find these scrumptious crustaceans?
- La Rabida Children's Hospital Wants To Know How Will You Do Your 26.2? The Chicago Marathon is 26.2 miles, but running, especially that much, isn't everybody's thing.
- McDonald's Breakfast All Day Long? Yes, Please! Oak Brook based McDonalds says they'll start serving breakfast AROUND THE CLOCK soon!
- VIDEO: These Six Men Do 'Hotel California' A Capella (With No Instruments!) These six guys look and sound like a band, but they don't use any instruments!
- It Was An Indiana Boy's Home Run That Helped The Cubs To Victory Last Night! Not only was he a former Hoosier on Indiana University Bloomgton's baseball team, he was also a Cubs first round draft pick and now the hero of last night's game.