Latest Show Updates
- National Night Out In Chicagoland This is National Night Out! It's all about "safety in the streets." People around America are asked to leave their porch lights on tonight, step outside their four walls and help build community. There are a whole bunch of events across Chicagoland...
- The Heartland Animal Shelter Needs Your Help In Finding 'Mr. Reese' The Dog! Mr. Resse, an 8 year old Jack Terrier, was about to be adopted from the Heartland Animal Shelter in Northbrook when something really bad happened!
- Chicago Needs Money, So It's Finding It In Unpaid Tickets From Long Ago! Remember that parking ticket you get two decades ago?
- Looking To Party? Head Down To The University Of Illinois! If you're sending your child off to the University of Illinois soon, here's something you'll want to know.
- Turntable Tuesday Video: 'Every Time You Go Away' By Paul Young You'll hear songs like this at the bottom of every hour today for one simple reason, that's because it's Turntable Tuesday!
- VIDEO: Jimmy Butler VS Michael Jordan #21 and #23 went up against each other over the weekend at the Michael Jordan Flight School in Santa Barbara. Who scored more free throws? There's only one way to find out...
- Being #1 At The Weekend Box Office Wasn't 'Mission: Impossible' For Tom Cruise! When all was said and done, 'Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation' was #1 at the box office this weekend.
- Preseason Single Game Tickets For The Blackhawks Go On Sale Today! Where will you be at 10 AM this morning?
- Feeding Your Baby Is About To Get Easier At Chicago's Airports! If you go to either O'Hare or Midway Airport and you need to breast feed your baby, right now there's only one room at each airport.
- There's A Whole Bunch Of Asterisks That Go With The Budget Mayor Emanuel Released On Friday Mayor Emanuel released his Chicago budget proposal on Friday, which he admits is about a half a billion over budget.
- Monday's Movie Trailer: 'The Fantastic Four' So are you a Mister Fantastic Guy? Maybe Invisible Woman is more your thing? The Human Torch heats you up? Is The Thing your thing?
- Do You Have This Powerball Ticket That's Worth A Million Bucks? If you bought a Powerball ticket for Wednesday night's drawing at the Midway Mobil on South Pulaski, you may want give your tickets a second look.