Latest Show Updates
- PHOTOS: All Around Aulani Hopefully, you've seen the video tour of my suite here at Aulani - a Disney Resort and Spa. If not, CLICK HERE. The size and amenities are outstanding! Obviously, your room is just ONE part of the experience. (Yeah, it's a BIG one.) There's a LOT...
- Vince Vaughn & Lady Gaga Took The Polar Plunge In Lake Michigan Yesterday! Both Vince Vaugh and Lady Gaga were a part of yesterday's Polar Plunge into Lake Michigan!
- The Average Temperature This February Was Almost Record Breaking! It hasn't been this cold in February in nearly 140 years!
- VIDEO: Comedian Jim Gaffigan On Weight Gain (BTW-Dave Fogel Has Free Tickets To See Him!) If you're a big Jim Gaffigan fan, Dave Fogel to see the comedian at the First Merit Bank Pavilion on August 6th!
- The Weekend Box Office Was Totally In 'Focus' The new Will Smith movie "Focus" was the #1 film at the box office this weekend.
- Somebody Get Me Some Mac & Cheese! It's National Noodle Month! March is officially National Noodle Month according to the National Pasta Association.
- Some Polls Claim Rahm Emanuel & Jesus Garcia Are In A Dead Heat In The Chicago Mayoral Race! A new poll has found that the Chicago mayoral race could go down to the wire.
- Cuz It's A Monday Video: 'Get A Job' By The Silhouettes Today's a back to work Monday for most of us.
- VIDEO: Jeffrey T's Suite @ Aulani! After an "interesting" day at O'Hare, we finally arrived at Aulani - a Disney Resort and Spa in O'ahu, Hawaii late last night! While we could certainly FEEL the magic the moment we stepped off the plane, it wasn't until this morning that we SAW...
- Better Get Your Ice Skating In At The Chicago Park District Ice Rinks! Attention all the Peggy Flemings, Michelle Kwans and Nancy Kerrigans!
- VIDEO: This Toddler Singing Our National Anthem Is The Cutest Thing You'll See All Day! How smart is this little guy?
- Which Ally Of Mayor Emanuel Said The City Needs To Remove The City's Red Light Cameras?! If Mayor Emanuel wants to win reelection, he needs to get rid of Chicago's red light cameras.