Latest Show Updates
- KHITS Cares: IDOT's 4th of July Safety Tips Of course it's a blast to party 4th of July weekend...but make sure to stay safe! Check out what IDOT had to say to Chicago Connection about safety checks and what they'll be looking for!
- Wanna Buy Rick Springfield's Hair? YOU CAN! Calling all stalkers! According to People, you can own Rick Springfield's locks for $750! You'll also be helping to save, shelter and find "furever homes" for homeless dogs through the Worldheart Foundation. (Stalker redemption?)
- The City Of Chicago Is Going To Start Taxing What You Watch On Netflix! What's left for the City of Chicago to tax?
- Throwback Thursday Video: 'Heaven Is A Place On Earth' By Belinda Carlisle There's not a lot of artists that have just as much success as a solo artist as they do in a group, but Belinda Carlisle is one of them!
- What Are You Doing For The Fourth Of July? Whatever you do this weekend, be safe about it and have a Happy Fourth of July!
- If You Could Move Out Of The US & Never Come Back, Would You? When asked if they had the option of leaving the US and never coming back, check out how many Americans said they would!
- An F-18 Had To Make An Emergency Landing At Midway Airport Yesterday! A military F-18 landed at Midway Airport yesterday afternoon, but it wasn't a scheduled stop.
- Illinois Isn't The Drunkest State In The US, But Our Neighbors To The North Are! People living beyond the cheddar curtain really know how to drink.
- Going To The Grateful Dead This Weekend? Here's What You Need To Know! The Grateful Dead are headed into Chicago this weekend for their final shows ever.
- Cuz It's Summer Video: 'Boys Of Summer' By Don Henley Don Henley's "Boys of Summer" is a perfect summer song, but did you know it came out in the Fall?
- Did You Hear Who Showed Up At Yesterday's Showing Of "Apollo 13" In Millennium Park? Every Tuesday they show a movie on the big screen at The Pritzker pavilion in Millennium Park.
- Cuz It's July Video: 'Fourth Of July' By U2 Learning all the words to the U2 song "Fourth of July" is pretty easy. That's because they're are none!