Latest Show Updates
- 4 Million Bucks Will Buy A Lot Of Christmas Presents For This Glenview Woman! Rosalyn Aranda bought a scratch off ticket at a Citgo gas station on Waukegan Road and was a winner.
- Where's Mayor Emanuel Spending Christmas? Not Chicago! Mayor Emanuel is taking off on a Christmas vacation!
- Christmas Is Just Six Days Away! Here's 'Feliz Navidad' By José Feliciano Do you know what Jose Feliciano is singing in the chorus of "Feliz Navidad?"
- Would You Hang A Chicago Cabbie Calender On Your Wall? Would you drop $15 bucks for a calender of Chicago cabbies in provocative poses?
- It's One Week Until Christmas! Here's David Bowie & Bing Crosby Singing Christmas Tunes Bing Crosby and David Bowie seem like an unlikely pair, but this version of "Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth" is pretty amazing.
- The Chicago Bears Have Benched Jay Cutler For Sunday's Game Vs. The Detroit Lions! The starting QB for Sunday's home game against the Detroit Lions won't be Jay Cutler.
- Will You Plan A Cuban Summer Vacation Now That The US Sanctions Against Them Are No More? President Obama announced that the USA is lifting sanctions against Cuba.
- VIDEO: Bro Recovers AMAZINGLY After Falling Off Treadmill! Every guy gets caught checking out a girl from time to time, but this guy's recovery from it is almost epic!
- PHOTOS: Some Facts About 'A Christmas Story' That You Probably Didn't Know! If you're anything like me, you've got "A Christmas Story" running in the background at some point during the holidays.
- Least Favorite Christmas Songs Chances are, there are a number of Christmas songs you look forward to hearing every year. You may even sing them with friends at parties or caroling in your neighborhood.
- We May Actually Have A White Christmas Come December 25th! Do you need snow for it to officially be Christmas?
- Could We Possibly Have Another President Bush In The White House? Jeb Bush says he's thinking about running for President.