Latest Show Updates
- A Very K-HITS Halloween! In case you were wondering, yes, those of us here at K-HITS do in fact celebrate Halloween. Well, most of us.
- Free Halloween Treats At Restaurants "Trick or treat! Smell my feet! Give me something good to eat!" Okie-dokie. Some Chicagoland restaurants are doing exactly that. Who says you have to go door-to-door for goodies?
- Jeffrey T's Interview With Soapdom My name is Jeffrey and I'm a Soapaholic. (Hi, Jeffrey!) I'm not at all ashamed of my obsession for The Young and the Restless. In fact, I'm SO proud, I talked to someone about it!
- VIDEO: Guess What This Guy Picks Instead Of His Girlfriend On The Kiss Cam This might be the greatest Kiss-Cam video ever!
- Halloween Trick Or Treat Hours For Chicago & The Suburbs! Need to know when the trick or treat hours are in your area? I've got you covered!
- Cuz It's Halloween Video: 'Werewolves Of London' By Warren Zevon I decided to pick a Halloween themed song today and "Werewolves of London" seemed like a perfect choice.
- Live Like A Real Original Gangster Since it's been on the market for a while, you may be able to... make them an offer they can't refuse.
- Nik Wallenda's Tight Rope Walk Will Make A Mess Of The Streets Below! Nik Wallenda will do his tightrope walk on Sunday across the Chicago River, but it's going to cause all kinds of street closures!
- Did You Miss These Hidden 'Easter Eggs' In Your Favorite Marvel Super Hero Movies? Sometimes you have to watch a movie a whole bunch of times before you notice little things that the movie makers snuck in there.
- Has Derrick Rose Gotten Too Used To Sitting On The Bench? The Bulls beat the New York Knicks in the season opener 104-80.
- Does Former Tampa Bay Rays Manager Joe Maddon Have A Deal With The Cubs? Do the Chicago Cubs have a new manager?
- Throwback Thursday Video: 'Thriller' By Michael Jackson Tomorrow is Halloween, so this seemed like the perfect song to put up for Throwback Thursday!