Girls Night Out
VIP All-Inclusive Tickets are only $50 each or Buy 4 for the price of 3! (Limited quantities available)
- Food from popular Chicago restaurants including Tavern at the Park, Chicago q, Taco Joint, Urban Cantina and Taqueria, Phil Stefani Signature Events and 437 Rush
- OPEN BAR drinks included are Burrell Vodka, wine, beer, soda and water
- Healthy cooking demos with our Hosts & local Chicago chefs including Judson Todd Allen (“Food Network Star”), Valerie Bolon (“Top Chef”), LeeAnn Whippen (“Throwdown! with Bobby Flay”) and Steve Jackson (Chicago Bulls team chef and of “Chopped”)
- Beauty services from top salons and boutiques – see below for details!
- Live DJ entertainment by B96’s DJ Metro – A force to be reckoned within the club scene, DJ Metro is undoubtedly one of, if not the most respected urban dj from Chicago’s New School of DJs, Directly from Humboldt Park. Since the age of 8, Metro has always had a special love for being a DJ, and has dedicated more than 15 years to trying to become known as of the best in nation. Not only has he climbed his way into being one of the most respected club/live DJ’s, he’s also making his mark on his second love…..Chicago Radio. “Being apart of just any DJ mixshow was never the goal or objective. Being a part of THIS DJ team, on B96, with THIS group of DJ’s, was always the goal…..Now we just have to be patient and see what’s next….”
- Comedy by Megan Gailey – Megan was selected as one of Comedy Central’s Chicago Comics to Watch. She was recently featured in Chicago Magazine for her comedic risk taking and amazing dresses. And, she has finally performed alongside enough famous people that her older brothers no longer hate her.
- Comedy by Kelsie Huff – Huff’s humor has “an infectious joyousness that makes you happy to be alive” and she “makes confident choices and creates loud, defined characters that are both unbearable and hilarious”. Kelsie has been described as a “Midwestern American Intangible Cultural Treasure” who makes the audience feel as though they have been transported from a dark comedy club to a private slumber party.
- Chances to win incredible prizes including vacation packages, concert tickets and more!
Everyone Receives A FAB Swag Bag With:
- Two tickets to Laugh Factory Chicago (valued at $60)
- Wet N Wild Nail Polish
- Freeman Feeling Beautiful Chocolate & Strawberry Facial Clay Mask
- A free tan voucher from L.A. Tan
- Ghirardelli’s Chocolate
- Vosges Chocolate
- Miss Jessie’s Hair Care Products
- Udi’s Gluten Free Granola
- Strange Beauty Coupon
- City Lights $50 Off Coupon
- Kevin Murphy Product Samples
- NYX Cosmetics Baked Blush
- NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick
Girls Night Out Prizing:
Bring a new or gently used suit or blouse for Dress for Success, and you’ll receive an additional entry into the Girls Night Out Giveaway! Dress for Success Worldwide will also accept dress pants, dress skirts, suit jackets, dresses, shoes, accessories, hosiery, undergarments, and make-up! Click here for official prizing rules.
- 7-Day Caribbean Cruise for two (2) aboard Norwegian Cruise Line
- 4-Day / 3-night Florida beach vacation for four (4) courtesy of VISITFLORIDA.com
- Two (2) 2014 Chicago Bears Pre-Season Game Tickets
- Four (4) tickets to a 2014 Chicago White Sox Game & autographed Gordon Beckham baseball
- Two (2) B96 Summer Bash concert tickets
- Two (2) tickets for Dave Matthews Band on 7/5 at FirstMerit Bank Pavilion
- Two (2) Rick Springfield concert tickets for March 6th & autographed item
- Two (2) tickets for Motley Crue’s final tour on 8/8 at First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- B-52’s autographed guitar
- Dinner for two at Piccolo Sogno Due featuring a chef’s tasting menu with wine pairings
- Blowtique Luxury Box
- City Lights Prize
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket
- Ultimate VIP Bachelorette or Birthday for a Party of ten (10) at Stallion Male Revue. Includes VIP Entrance and Seating, Complete Bottle Service with 2 Bottles of Vodka and 2 Bottles of Champagne
- Salon Envy Gift Card
- Mario Tricoci Gift Basket
Meet Our Hosts:
It’s a night of entertainment designed to get hearts racing, with a portion of proceeds going towards the American Heart Association during Heart Month!
Ryan Chiaverini co-hosts the popular daytime show on ABC 7 Chicago’s “Windy City LIVE” airing weekdays at 11am and repeating weeknights at 12:05am. The show also airs weekdays on the Live Well Network 7.2 and 7.3. To find out more, visit Windycitylive.com or follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
Catherine DeOrio is the host of the Emmy award-winning dining show “Check, Please!” in Chicago.
Catherine DeOrio left behind a successful (but unfulfilling) career in the courtroom to pursue her passion in the kitchen. This ‘recovering attorney’ is now a formally trained chef, lifestyle expert, media spokesperson, journalist, web editor and public speaker. She has done over 750 television appearances on every major network, with recurring spots on The Today Show, Better TV, The Rachael Ray Show, Good Day LA, Bringing it Home and Cooking Channel. In response to requests from fans, she is set to launch Glamourgrub.com, a dining guide and how-to site for creating fabulous fetes in Winter 2014.
Meet Our Chefs:
Chicago native, Judson Todd Allen is the CEO and Executive Chef of Healthy Infused Cuisine, LLC. A premium cuisine company that provides customized personal, private and event chef services, catering to clients who desire healthier food choices that will not compromise taste. Known as the ‘Architect of Flavor®’, Chef Judson’s mission is to design powerhouse flavors that change the way people think and feel about healthier foods. Chef Judson struggled with weight for a significant part of his life and now maintains a weight loss of over 150lbs. This Food Network alum knowledge of flavor pairing, global inspired recipes and food sensory analysis has made pages of many publications. Find out more about his cooking at www.JudsonToddAllen.com.
Lee Ann Whippen is no stranger when it comes to barbecue and touts a myriad of awards and accolades. Competing against 29 Competition teams from around the country, Lee Ann finished first in the Brisket category at the Kansas City Barbecue Society’s (KCBS) Sam’s Club National BBQ Tour Regional Competition in Maryland last year. She is also the winner of the pulled pork competition on “Throwdown! with Bobby Flay” in 2008. She is also a KCBS Certified BBQ Judge, a former newspaper Food Columnist, and has spent 16 years in Hotel Catering Management and more than 17 years cooking competitive BBQ. Visit Chef Lee Ann’s restaurant at chicagoqrestaurant.com.
Born and raised in Chicago, Valerie Bolon has worked her way around such popular restaurants as MK, Gordon, Spring, Emeril’s and Hot Chocolate over the past 12 years. She also taught cooking classes at the Chopping Block School and is currently working as a Personal Chef. Valerie was a former contestant on season 4 of the popular TV show Top Chef. She has a serious passion for traveling and loves to incorporate influences from all over the world in her cooking. She believes food is the most universal part of life and enjoys cooking cuisine with elegance and simplicity. She what’s she cooking up at valeriebolon.com.
Steve Jackson was born and raised in Park Ridge and is a graduate of the New England Culinary Institute. He’s cooked professionally for LeTiti de Paris, Mirador, Jilly’s Café, Ruth Chris’ Steak House plus multiple catering and other food services. Today he runs the “Convenient Chef” where he prepares weekly family meals and as the executive chef for the Chicago Bulls. He prepares team meals for practice, games, flights and coordinates food on the road. He’s been featured on shows like ESPN Cold Pizza, Fox Sports Net, in Sports Illustrated, Food Network, Al Roker on the Road and competed on Chopped. Learn more at convenientchef.com.