Dave is the son of former 60s radio deejay and Hollywood television actor Jerry Fogel. Being around celebrities was pretty common for Dave… even in high school! Superbowl MVP John Elway was his team quarterback and Valerie Bertinelli was in his algebra class!!! Read more »
The people at NASA are a little short on cash, so believe it or not, they’re renting out some of their launch pads to private companies! You also wont believe what they have to do if they want to put an astronaut into space as well!
Dave Fogel son goes to SIU, so if this legislation passes, it might make trips to see his son happen a little faster! Governor Quinn has legislation on his desk that would raise the maximum speed limit in Illinois from 65 to 70. Most of the rest of the country has a max 70 MPH speed limit, with only Illinois and 15 other states set a 65.
A ruling happened in the case of Donald Trump being sued by a little old lady over Trump Tower. Did she win or was “The Apprentice” victorious?
The CTA is pulling back on some of it’s planned fees for their Ventra card. What will and wont be a part of it? Take a listen and find out!
Often you hear what PETA doesn’t like, but here’s one story about what they do like! The People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals is honoring the Lombard Fire Department for saving a bunch of quacks! Firefighters rescued a family of ducklings that were stuck in a storm drain last Friday. They were able to save all the ducks that were then turned over to wildlife officials We echo Dave Fogel’s sentiments when he told this story this morning by saying “Good work Lombard Fire Department!”
Take a listen to this K-Hits Newscast to find out something recently discovered about cave men and women that reveals that maybe they were much smarter than we thought they were!
You wont have to wait till July to get your Chicago vehicle sticker anymore! This K-Hits Newscast has all the sticky details on how you can buy them year round now!
Chicago’s still #3 when it comes to population size, but it’s not growing as fast as some other cities! Get all the details in this round of K-Hits News!
Dave Fogel wants to what they are eating or drinking in Wilmette to cause so many twins! Thats because they’ve set a Guinness World Record for the most sets of twins in a single grade! Believe it or not, there is 24 sets of twins in one grade at Highcrest Middle School! Talk about seeing double!
The woman who heads up the IRS was before Congress yesterday to answer questions about the IRS reportedly targeting conservative groups. She didn’t answer any of the questions but she says that was to protect her innocence! Take a listen to her comments in this newscast!
- What do you think of the speculation revolving around George Michael's car accident? cbsloc.al/10pBGsI 2 hours ago
- RT @JeffroShow: I've done VERY well for myself since returning to Chicago. I have my own personal stretch limo! #BigRadioStar http://t.co/X… 13 hours ago
- Find out how to enter to win free season passes to Six Flags Great America! cbsloc.al/117dCX8 16 hours ago
- What do you think of the feminist message in Prince's new video? cbsloc.al/10YpJGX 18 hours ago
- Brian May of Queen thinks 'The Voice' is "dull, dumb, depressing." What do you think? cbsloc.al/11imBut 19 hours ago
- Prince Killing It At The... Promise Walk in Schaumburg Think Pink- Vintage Lounge in... Bloomingfest in West Chicago
- Mooseheart Bike Blessing in... Maxwell Street Vendor Fair in... Crush for Cancer 5.17.13 Mayfest in Chicago
- 5.15.13 - Employee Fitness... Antique Market in Grayslake Race to Wrigley 5K in Chicago Together Forever 5K in Park...
- Worst Rock & Roll Fan... Photos: Sloth Bear Cubs At... ABBA Museum Opens In Sweden Run for Your Life 5K in...
- 104-3 K-HITS Welcomes The Rolling Stones To Chicago!
- Win The 30th Anniversary Edition Of National Lampoon’s Vacation
- Win A Six Flags Great America Season Pass
- Enter Now For Your Chance To Win Free Tickets To See Styx
- Win Tickets To See Rod Stewart
- Free Money On The Fives Is Your Chance For $50K At The End Of May!