The Eagles have rolled out the initial concert dates for the group’s “History of the Eagles” tour. Celebrating the release of the band’s documentary “History of The Eagles,” the band – Glenn Frey, Don Henley, […]
Over the weekend, Showtime premiered History Of The Eagles: The Story Of An American Band. The three hour doc aired in two parts: part one covered the band’s history through their 1980 breakup, and part […]
“This is not a lifetime career…” says a young and afro-ed Don Henley in archival footage included in the trailer for Showtime’s upcoming Eagles documentary, History Of The Eagles: The Story Of An American Band. […]
In October of 2012, one of the best lineups of rock, country and soul acts came together to pay tribute to the late Band drummer/singer Levon Helm at New Jersey’s Izod Center. The Love For […]
As 2012 comes to a close, we’re revisiting the year’s biggest stories through the lens of some of our station’s biggest artists. The Eagles is still one of the most popular bands ever, and have […]
The long-talked about Eagles documentary, History Of The Eagles Part 1, has finally scheduled its first public viewing.
A number of rock legends and some newer artists are contributing exclusive tracks (and a couple of other cool items) to help fund relief efforts in the south Brooklyn neighborhood of Red Hook.
Daryl Hall’s award-winning web-to-cable series Live from Daryl’s House celebrated it’s 60th episode with special guest Joe Walsh. The legendary Eagles guitarist appearance on the latest episode featured hits from his own catalog like “Rocky Mountain Way,” “Life’s Been Good” and a number from his recent release, Analog Man, called “Wrecking Ball,” plus Hall solo numbers “Someone Like You” and “Wrong Side of History.”
Tonight, an all-star lineup of music legends will take the stage at New Jersey’s Izod Center for the “Love For Levon” concert. The concert, paying tribute to the late drummer/singer Levon Helm from The Band will feature Roger Waters, Joe Walsh and Gregg Allman, among others. The event website also mentions that other “legendary surprise guests” will perform. But who might those guests be?
When much-beloved drummer/singer Levon Helm of The Band passed away on April 19, musicians from all genres and generations paid tribute at their concerts, in interviews and on Twitter. But on October 3rd at New Jersey’s Izod Center, a number of legends will pay tribute to him at a concert called “Love For Levon.”
- Did you see Bob Seger on the Voice? Watch him here: cbsloc.al/140ywui 39 minutes ago
- Can you spot the hilarious mistake the bakery made with this graduation cake? Read more: cbsloc.al/1asOVwB http://t.co/KsmXrBPTaJ 2 hours ago
- Dave Fogel wants to add a little culture to your CTA Ride.... cbsloc.al/11NU4sl 2 hours ago
- Who do pollsters think will be Illinois' next governor? cbsloc.al/11NRZMT 3 hours ago
- Could plastic bags soon be illegal in Chicago? cbsloc.al/12aOvmN 3 hours ago
- Prairie Fest 6.16.13 Raging Waves Appearance... Taste of Randolph 6.16.13 Buffalo Grove Farmers Market...
- Prairie Fest 6.15.13 Halo Pet Food Appearance... 6 Corners BBQ Fest McGrath Lexus Appearance...
- Fleetwood Mac Concert 6.14.13 Farmers Market in Mundelein... Safety Day Police and Fire... Westmont Street Fair 6.13.13
- Downers Grove Summer Concert... PHOTOS: Stanley Cup Finals... The Hobbit: The Desolation Of... Vision Walk in Schaumburg -...
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Rush
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai!
- Win Tickets To See Bad Company At Horseshoe Casino
- Win Tickets To See Lionel Richie
- Now’s Your Chance To Win Tickets To See The Eagles
- Enter Now For Your Chance To Win Tickets To Sammy Hagar
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Foreigner
- Win Tickets To Huey Lewis & The News At Montrose Beach